Blue and heart background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Edinburgh Wintery Wonderland

Once we had finally  (aka Mr Snow deciding to prove public transport lacks the ability to follow a timetabled schedule when faced with the slightest chill..) made our way to Edinburgh on the 22nd December, we'd checked into our fancy room at the new Travelodge (yes i say fancy in the same sentence as Travelodge, but trust me our room was huuuge with windows all around and SO much space <3) we settled in to begin our our mini adventure in Scotland together!
 Just look how beautiful Edinburgh at Christmas time is :)
 view of Edinburgh from the Ferris Wheel... such a Spiritually-Christmassy location
 me and my beauuutiful man on the Ice Rink  <3 (freeezing may i add! hehe)
 the gorgeous snow dusted trees outside on the train home.. :) it was our very own Winter Wonderland!
Such a lovely lovely trip.. xx

2 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Thank you for the super sweet comment on my blog! I've heard of a place called Warby Parker (warbyparker.com) that has super cheap eyeglasses. I kinda wanted to try that out, but I found my frames at the Paul Frank store and fell in love! Good luck on your glasses hunt :D


Kristine. Or Polly.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Oh PS I am super jealous of your adventures! Have fun!